WARNING: Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander readers are advised that this story includes the name and image of an Indigenous person who has passed away. This article may be distressing to some readers. At the entrance to the Old Timers / Ilyperenye Town Camp, Kumanjayi Little Baby's immediate family — including her big brother — paid a special tribute more than a week after she disappeared. Ceremonies across the Northern Territory this week have paid tribute to the five-year-old girl who was allegedly murdered after she disappeared on 25 April. Kumanjayi Little Baby's body was found on Thursday last week, five kilometres from where she went missing. 47-year-old Jefferson Lewis has been charged with her murder and two other offences that cannot be published for legal reasons. He will face court in Alice Springs via video link on Tuesday, while remaining in police custody in Darwin. In a rare move by NT courts, the proceedings will be live-streamed, due to the high level of public interest. Alice Springs Mayor Asta Hill said the Secretariat of National Aboriginal and Islander Child Care (SNAICC) has been inundated with donations for Kumanjayi Little Baby’s family and to support her funeral. An official vigil will be held in Alice Springs — and in most capital cities across the country — on Thursday evening. “This is a community that deeply loves and cares for one another and stands together, and I just wish more of that story was being told in the coverage," Hill said. "We’re here for Kumanjayi Little Baby’s family, we stand with them, we feel utterly heartbroken for them."